Accredited Con-form Group
Installers are experts at what they do
Safety, service and simplicity are key principles in our methodology. From conception to installation, we ensure our solutions meet the highest expectations for excellence in our industry. This is why we are careful about whom we let install our products. Our Installers are experts at what they do and we're proud to work with a nation-wide network of specialists.
INTERESTED IN BECOMING A CON-FORM GROUP INSTALLER?
To become a Con-form Group Accredited Installer, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Proper and in date licences (which will need to be verified)
- White Card
- Proven experience in the construction industry
- Public liability insurances
- Workers Compensation
Con-form Group Accredited Installer, uphold the following expectations:
- A meticulous understanding of Con-form Group products and their installation methods.
- Knowledge of the project and a focus on delivering outstanding work.
- Have accessible all mandatory insurance and licences at anytime on a work site.
If this sounds like you, please complete the form below to register your interest in becoming a Con-form Group Installer.
Con-form Group Installer enquiry form
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.