Con-form Series 1 Surface Mounted Platforms – Ideal for Pitched Metal Deck Roofs.
Sleek low profile, clean lines & simple design – generations ahead of conventional structural steel platforms.
Unique design distributes your load evenly, reducing the structural requirements of the roof.
All aluminium components with stainless steel fixings are backed by a 20 year warranty.
Live load rated to 2.5 kPa (up to 5 kPa available) AS 1657-2013. Super light weight 14 kg / m2
Con-form’s penetration free platforms are available in modular 600mm increment sizes to suit your needs. The lightweight aluminium design makes for easy assembly, reducing the need for additional structural requirements in your build. Minimise duct work by placing air-conditioning units directly above internal units.
Speed of Build
Our agile systems mean that platforms are kept in stock and ready to ship, greatly reducing lead times.
Take the stress out of your project with our nationwide installation service & let one of our skilled teams install your platform.
Platforms can also be purchased as a kit and assembled by a trade on site or with Con-form’s simple installation manual.
Specify Con-form Platforms
Provide Con-form Series-1 proprietary surface mounted platform system.
Size to suit any plant equipment and roof pitch, whilst allowing sufficient area around
the units for access and maintenance. Live load rated to 2.5, 5.0 kPa or greater
Mounting Tape Options
- Con-form Standard Screen Wall (standard heights: 1200mm, 1600mm, 2000mm & 2400mm)
- Con-form Soundshield Acoustic Screen Wall – Weighted Sound Reduction Index – Rw (C;Ctr) = 28 (0;-2) dB
- Con-form Peacemaker Acoustic Screen Wall – Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC) of 1
- Con-form Acoustic+ Acoustic Screen Wall – Weighted Sound Reduction Index – Rw (C;Ctr) = 33 (0;-2) dB
& Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC) of 1
- Con-form Guardrail to AS1657-2013 fitted to perimeter where required
- Con-form AVANT Vibration reducing pads 120mm x 120mm x 22mm