Con-form Series 2 Surface Mounted Platform – Designed for Concrete Surfaces.
The free standing system eliminates penetrations protecting your roof membrane.
Made from aluminium and stainless steel backed by a 20 year warranty.
Live load rated to 2.5 kPa (up to 5 kPa available) AS 1657-2013.
The solid 304 stainless steel base has a rubber isolation pad to help reduce vibrations
and provide sound dampening to the structure below.
Con-form Platforms are available in modular 600mm increment sizes to suit your needs. Rubber bases have 100mm of adjustment to allow for drainage provisions and eliminate penetrations protecting your roof membrane. The lightweight aluminium design (18kg/m2) makes for easy assembly and reduces the need for additional structural requirements. System remains flexible during and after project design allowing for changes late into the construction stage.
Speed of Build
Our agile systems mean that platforms are kept in stock and ready to ship, greatly reducing lead times.
Take the stress out of your project with our nationwide installation service & let one of our skilled teams install your platform.
Platforms can also be purchased as a kit and assembled by a trade on site or with Con-form’s simple installation manual.
Specify Con-form Platforms
Provide Con-form Series-2 proprietary surface mounted platform system.
Supported by solid 304 stainless steel base feet with rubber isolation pads.
Size to suit any plant equipment allowing sufficient area around the units for access and maintenance.
Live load rated to 2.5, 5.0 kPa or greater
- Con-form Standard Screen Wall (standard heights: 1200mm, 1600mm, 2000mm & 2400mm)
- Con-form Soundshield Acoustic Screen Wall – Weighted Sound Reduction Index – Rw (C;Ctr) = 28 (0;-2) dB
- Con-form Peacemaker Acoustic Screen Wall – Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC) of 1
- Con-form Acoustic+ Acoustic Screen Wall – Weighted Sound Reduction Index – Rw (C;Ctr) = 33 (0;-2) dB & Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC) of 1
- Con-form Guardrail to AS1657-2013 fitted to perimeter where required
- Con-form AVANT Vibration reducing pads 120mm x 120mm x 22mm