Con-form Series 3 High Performance Raised Platforms -Where additional height is required.
Increases air-flow to improve machine performance and longevity.
Responsive design allows platform deck to sit flush with finished floor level.
Provides access under platform for routine inspections and maintenance.
Compatible with high pitched roofs and saw-toothed roofs.
Added height allows for easy integration of equipment with raised ducts.
Generations ahead of conventional structural steel platforms.
All aluminium components with stainless steel fixings backed by a 20 year warranty.
Unique design distributes your load evenly, reducing the structural requirements of the roof.
Live load rated to 2.5 kPa, 5 kPa or higher – AS 1657-2013.
Light weight 20kg/ m².
Con-form Platforms are available in modular 600mm increment sizes to suit your needs.
Reduce your duct work by placing the air-conditioning units directly above the internal units.
The light weight aluminium design makes for easy assembly and reduces the need for additional structural requirements.
Speed of Build
Our agile systems mean that platforms are kept in stock and ready to ship, greatly reducing lead times.
Take the stress out of your project with our nationwide installation service & let one of our skilled teams install your platform.
Platforms can also be purchased as a kit and assembled by a trade on site or with Con-form’s simple installation manual.
Specify Con-form Platforms
Provide Con-form Series-3 high performance raised platform system.
Size to suit any plant equipment and roof pitch, whilst allowing sufficient area around the units for access and maintenance.
Live load rated to 2.5, 5.0 kPa or greater
Mounting Tape Options
- Con-form Standard Screen Wall (standard heights: 1200mm, 1600mm, 2000mm & 2400mm)
- Con-form Soundshield Acoustic Screen Wall – Weighted Sound Reduction Index – Rw (C;Ctr) = 28 (0;-2) dB
- Con-form Peacemaker Acoustic Screen Wall – Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC) of 1
- Con-form Acoustic+ Acoustic Screen Wall – Weighted Sound Reduction Index – Rw (C;Ctr) = 33 (0;-2) dB & Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC) of 1
- Con-form Guardrail to AS1657-2013 fitted to perimeter where required
- Con-form AVANT Vibration reducing pads 120mm x 120mm x 22mm